Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Welcome to my new Blog

While I never thought I would begin blogging, I'm finding that it is much easier to share information and photos this way. Recently Wayne and I hosted the AQS Batiking Adventure in Bali, and if you know me, you know that my camera was clicking constantly. Yes, I took a total of 2600 photographs. Thank heavens for my wonderful Canon 30D. With my 4 GB card, I took 1350 photos at full resolution on that one card. I didn't run out of cards or batteries during our 14-day trip.

I'm going to share some of the photos and some of the things that we were able to do. We discovered that these are a very proud, hard-working people. The photos will show you what talented artists they are too. Not many of us can imagine having no washer or dryer, and literally having to do most things by hand. I'll let the photos tell your the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment