Monday, November 30, 2009

Kentucky Living Magazine - December


Watch for the December issue of Kentucky Living magazine. I will be part of an article on using my photographs to make fabric postcards as Thank You cards. The title of the article is the Lost Art of Writing Thank You Notes.

Do you send written Thank You notes? My mother has always instilled in us that the proper way to say Thank You is to send a hand written note. In these days of electronic media, we sometimes forget how much people enjoy receiving something in the mail. I know I do. Whether you care to send the very best (Hallmark) or make your own cards, see what kind of reaction you get to sending something special that you have made.

Make someone's holiday merry by sending them a handwritten greeting.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment