Friday, May 7, 2010

Bonnie Browning Appearing Now on www.TheQuiltShow.com

Hello:
My program #609 is now appearing on http://www.thequiltshow/ with Alex Anderson & Ricky Tims. They asked me to put together a group of photos of some of my quilts and other projects. Hope you enjoy seeing what keeps me busy when I'm not working on AQS Quilt Shows. Many of the quilts and projects have patterns in my books; other are just fun projects that I've made. If you want to order my latest book, Borders & Finishing Touches 2, which was featured on the show, you can order it from the shop at TheQuiltShow.com or from the American Quilter's Society.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Bonnie Browning Quilts
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment