Saturday, October 3, 2009

MHS Class of 1959 - 50th Class Reunion



Last weekend was the 50th class reunion for the Muscatine High School class of 1959 in Muscatine, Iowa. Wayne and I attended the festivities on Friday and Saturday evenings, and in between, visited members of our families who still live in the area.

Friday evening, September 25, 2009, was supposed to be a tailgate party at the MHS football game...but heavy rain soaked the tent so Plan B was to hold it at the Button Factory, which graciously gave us the second floor of their restaurant.

I took photographs both evenings, and I'll share them here on my Blog. I was able to get most names from the name tags, but I'm sorry that I don't know who everyone is. Wayne graduated four years before me...so this group had graduated before I was even in high school...they were MUCH order....GRIN

You can click on the photos to see them larger, and you can right click to print or save the photographs.

If you know the names of the people in these photos, send them to me and I'll update my Blog to identify those whose names are missing. You can send them to me at: bonniewayne@bellsouth.net










Danny & Suzanne Trask



Jerry Schreurs

There are two more posts from the Friday evening festivities...read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment